Linda Ellerbee on Food
June 18, 2005 Saturday 3PM CT
Linda Ellerbee made a name for herself as a journalist on NBC News Overnight and won an Emmy for Nick News, Nickelodeon's children's news program. Now, Ellerbee turns her attention to food, and the adventures of cooking, eating, and living. This hour on Here on Earth, join Doug Gordon, filling in for Jean Feraca, for a conversation with Linda Ellerbee.
- Linda Ellerbee, journalist and author of "Take Big Bites: Adventures Around the World and Across the Table"
Soundbites and Music Used in the Program
- Air - "Ce Matin La" - From the album Moon Safari - Caroline Records
- Aziz Herawi - "Naghmaha-Ye Klasik in Rag Pari" - From the album Master of the Afghani Lutes - Arhoolie Records
- Charanga Cakewalk - "El Indio" - Independent release - Available for download at www.music.download.com
- Beth Orton - "Thinking About Tomorrow" - From the album Daybreaker - Astralwerks Records