Book Club of the Air: Indigenous Literature of the Americas
October 22, 2005 Saturday 3PM CT
Stay tuned for Here On Earth's first Book Club of the Air with Jean Feraca featuring stories and poems from the indigenous languages of the Americas.
- Earl and Sylvia Shorris, translators of the October issue of Words Without Borders Newsletter
- Ben Lerner, poet, author of "The Lichtenberg Figures," editor of "No" literary magazine.
Soundbites and Music Used in the Program
- Unknown Artist - "Liberacion" - Album Unknown
- Los Folkloristas - "Danza de Baila Viejo" - From the album 30 Anos - Discos Pueblo
- Los Folkloristas - "El Alcatraz" - From the album Nuestra America Negra - Discos Pueblo
- Los Folkloristas - "A Una Rosa" - From the album Nuestra America Negra - Discos Pueblo