This hour on Here on Earth: Radio Without Borders, Jean Feraca and her guests talk about the teaming-up of Evangelicals and scientists to "protect the inexpressibly beautiful and mysterious gift of creation."
- Calvin DeWitt, professor at Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rev. Richard Cizek, Vice President of government affairs with the National Association of Evangelicals
- Ruth 2/13/07: "Today's program on Evangelicals and environmental concerns was wonderfully revealing of the twisted logic Evangelicals go through to view everything through the Bible. Precious!"
- Andre 2/13/07: "I'm a sceptic who sees this as a plot to bring certain scientists back into deitism or keep them in deitism for the god-users to keep social controllatism alive and well!"
- Sara 2/13/07: "I left the evangelical church after the 2000 election. The final straw was the claim that Al Gore was not a Christian. Joining the green movement is great. But unfortunately, it is another example of the evangelicals being pulled by culture instead of being a leader."