from Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 6:00 AM
|Most of the state faces very dry and drought conditions. Joy Cardin welcomes guests from around Wisconsin to look at how the lack of rain is affecting you.
- Michael Morgan, professor of atmospheric and oceanic sciences at UW-Madison.
- Mike Simonson, WPR reporter based in Superior.
- Mary Jo Wagner, WPR reporter, Eau Claire, covers agricultural issues.
- Patty Murray, WPR reporter, Green Bay, covers business issues.
- Chuck Quirmbach, WPR reporter, Milwaukee, covers environmental issues.
Downloaded programs can be played at any time in the future from your PC, copied and played on your portable MP3 player
or even burned onto CD's for playback in your car or home stereo. Please note however that you may not sell, edit or
otherwise modify the content of these programs. Also we must limit each visitor to
20 downloads per day. All programs are copyrighted by University of Wisconsin-Extension.
More questions? See our FAQ Page