from Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
|Get a variety of perspectives on yesterday's elections and what the future holds for the state and nation when Joy Cardin holds a post-election round-up.
- Ron Johnson, Republican U.S. Senator, Oshkosh.
- Tom Barrett, Democratic Mayor of Milwaukee.
- Christine Bremer-Muggli (BREE-mur-MOO-glee), attorney, Bremer & Trollop Law Offices, Wausau.
- Christian Schneider, senior fellow, Wisconsin Public Research Institute; columnist, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and National Review.
- Eugene Kane, long-time columnist, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Margaret Farrow, former Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin.
- Stay tuned for additional guests.
Downloaded programs can be played at any time in the future from your PC, copied and played on your portable MP3 player
or even burned onto CD's for playback in your car or home stereo. Please note however that you may not sell, edit or
otherwise modify the content of these programs. Also we must limit each visitor to
20 downloads per day. All programs are copyrighted by University of Wisconsin-Extension.
More questions? See our FAQ Page
WE'RE SORRY BUT YOUR LIMIT OF 20 DOWNLOADS PER DAY HAS BEEN REACHED.
TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.